Charles Gave: Our Industry is NOT prepared for secular inflation!
Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Charles Gave to MacroVoices. Erik and Charles discuss:
- The corporate yield curve and what it is telling us about the equity market
- The Hong Kong dollar peg
- China’s debt and related risks
- The risk parity trade with bonds and stocks selling off simultaneously
- “The Upcoming Monetary War, With Gold as An Arbiter”
- Gold bullish vs bearish
- The return of secular inflation
- What happened in the 70’s with inflation?
- Preparing for the return of secular inflation